Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic Based Servo Controller and Free Control Software!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sceadwian, i think what u said maybe closest to my problem so i will try to change the offset value but i donno how....

Below is the ASM files i'm using and refered to, can you check the content and suggest me how to solve the error? i'm confused with the pwm signal calculation and the offset value setting. (anyone who know ASM please help...!)

P.S.
Right now my servo turn 45 degree to left(not center) at sync byte decimal 128, and turn to complete left at sync byte decimal 0. My servo will not move to center or right even at sync byte higher than 128(my servo can travel at 180 degree, 90 to left and 90 to right).

So i have some possible solution in mind :
1. Change the rotation resolution of my servo, maybe 180degree/128steps (since now i can only use sync byte between 0-128, not sure what happen to 128 above)
2. Change the offset value so i can put my center point at 64 sync byte, thus 0-64=left, 64-128=right, but i have to set 64 sync byte at my center...

anyone know how to check PWM signal using multimeter? i'm not sure if my pic generate correct PWM signal...

Where you able to solve this problem "wing" ?

My problem solved

i've solved.
My problem was pic recorder.
but i was passed in college.
my robotic arm was really cool :D
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back