Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 18F2550 and MT8888 DTMF Transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you could try the example code you posted above. Looks like you'd have to mod your hardware a bit though. I noticed that the author is setting up the RW, RS, CS and data bits first and then just toggling CS high again to finish the write cycle. Might be worth giving it a try as the code has been tested so if it doesn't work then it must be a hardware issue. Might narrow things down for you.

I did give it a try but I am still waiting for the new MT8888's to come in the mail. They keep pushing the ship date out. I might be fighting a fried chip.

Don

hi sir

is your module working sir?

i have some doubts
1}in data sheet it is specified that for 28pin, portb register are disable , but ur using portb only does it work?
hope ull reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back