Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PI controller programmed by PIC18F4520

Status
Not open for further replies.

anasrab24

Hi

I'm trying now to build a Buck converter in closed loop form
the output voltage = Duty cycle * input voltage
the propose system uses an error signal which is the difference between the desired output and the output measured by the sensor
in order to control the duty cycle by the controller which in my case I use programmable PI controller by PIC 18F4520

I have read what is provided in AN937 app. Note but the source code was in Assembly
can any one help me with the C code ?

I have wrote my own code but it's doesn't work correctly !!

can any one help me out please ?

Hi

I'm trying now to build a Buck converter in closed loop form
the output voltage = Duty cycle * input voltage
the propose system uses an error signal which is the difference between the desired output and the output measured by the sensor
in order to control the duty cycle by the controller which in my case I use programmable PI controller by PIC 18F4520

I have read what is provided in AN937 app. Note but the source code was in Assembly
can any one help me with the C code ?

I have wrote my own code but it's doesn't work correctly !!

can any one help me out please ?
On Microchip in the code section is a PI routine written in C18. Its in one the old examples sections, give that a whirl. or post your code you have written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back