Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pfaff Control Pedal Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob S.

I purchased Pfaff 1221 and 1222 machines on E-bay without foot pedals. I think the proper foot pedal is AT 0001 for both these machines. Since most of the motor controller electronics are inside the machine, all there is in the foot pedal is a potentiometer. The later Pfaff 1221's and 1222's used 20 kohm potentiometers in the foot pedals but they don't seem to work with the earlier machines that I have. Does anyone know what is the value of the potentiometers used on the earlier machines?

Bob S. Welcome to ETO.

Please start your own thread for this topic. Taking over, or "hijacking", someone else's thread is not allowed here.

Thank you,
Matt

Sorry for the infraction. I didn't mean to "hijack" someone else's thread. I am new at this game. Can you move it for me or show me how I can erase it and start all over again.

Sorry for the infraction. I didn't mean to "hijack" someone else's thread. I am new at this game. Can you move it for me or show me how I can erase it and start all over again.

No problem, it happens all the time. Don't worry, we won't hold it against you :p

I have moved this post to its own thread. Good luck!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back