Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

password reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yourmom13

HI, its me DRdoggy, i had to format and therefore had to resign in , meaning that i had to reset my password, however there are several login buttons alot of which had no "forgot my password button", but after a bit i found one that did, however was not able to submit , since the veriLInk field was empty and kept failing:

firefox 36.0.4/

upload_2015-3-23_20-23-0.png

pls:

fix,advise, reset password and/or send email, & terminate yourmom13 account!~

thnx!

I have just had a good look around and I cannot find DRdoggy anywhere in the lists.

I know you used to be here, but I cannot find you.

Let me look a bit further.

JimB

I have found you, and am sending a message to you as yourmum13.

JimB

There should be a guest forum category where we can post urgent problems about the forum issues without creating an account. So the forum would not get useless account just to post a urgent thread, like here.

... I should mention though, that I was able to get the "VERIFY" image to show when signing up, and matched the images, but could not see any field or image next to "VERIFICATION" as in photo above, also it did the same on password reset screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back