Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parts for sale or exchange..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone sets up a site , where the seller can post stuff for sale and later post "sold" or whatever , that would be cool with me.Because i certainly have a lot of "stuff" that i'm never going to use.

If someone sets up a site , where the seller can post stuff for sale and later post "sold" or whatever , that would be cool with me.Because i certainly have a lot of "stuff" that i'm never going to use.

There is already a site that allows you to do that; eBay. EBay has a "Wanted" section, and it is the safest way to buy thing on the Internet. It is already designed for this task, and it is fairly cheap.

Since this is confusing people so much, here is the link;
https://www.ebay.com

:)

Marks256 said:
There is already a site that allows you to do that; eBay. EBay has a "Wanted" section, and it is the safest way to buy thing on the Internet. It is already designed for this task, and it is fairly cheap.

Since this is confusing people so much, here is the link;
https://www.ebay.com

:)

I gather from your post that you have not tried to buy any electronic component parts in small quantities on Ebay. I would rather go to Radio Shack, if they just had anything I needed. Electronic component parts on Ebay are cheap for the most part if you need hundreds or thousands but who does.
Have not looked into the Wanted section but I will the next time I need a transistor, diode or chip I might try it. Then I'll sit back and wait. (maybe for ever).
The point is that I think it would be nice if there were a place were you could list your surplus parts for sale.

Hi guys,

I have stressed many times in my previous postings that a formal sale forum is not my intention from the start. Instead it is meant to be a link or method for people that have surplus stuff to literally give away to other users who want them, usually in the same locality otherwise the postage will be high.

I agree to Nigel's view that this type of service could not possibly happens on a forum with users from all over the world. The thread is now going into the wrong direction and now I consider the setting up of such a sale sub-section is not a good idea afterall.

I gather from your post that you have not tried to buy any electronic component parts in small quantities on Ebay. I would rather go to Radio Shack, if they just had anything I needed. Electronic component parts on Ebay are cheap for the most part if you need hundreds or thousands but who does.
Have not looked into the Wanted section but I will the next time I need a transistor, diode or chip I might try it. Then I'll sit back and wait. (maybe for ever).
The point is that I think it would be nice if there were a place were you could list your surplus parts for sale.

No, i buy in bulk. :) It would be nice to have a site like that, but i don't think this site would be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back