Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panel Transformers 24 VAC - Free to a Good UK Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicmanager

Hi Folks

I have two 24VAC panel transformers; one 250VA, one 200VA
They are surplus to anything I'm ever likely to require but should go to a good home where they can be loved and cared for :)

There are pictures attached, which shows specs. information.

They are available free to a good UK home, except for the cost of getting them there. The only reason I'm saying a UK home is that they are each approx 6 inch cubes and very heavy and postage/courier in UK will be bad enough, I imagine to overseas address would be more than they are worth.

If this is of interest get in touch with me

S

Attachments

• Trans 1.JPG
    Trans 1.JPG
    810.1 KB · Views: 424
  • Trans 2.JPG
    Trans 2.JPG
    841.8 KB · Views: 401
  • Trans 3.JPG
    Trans 3.JPG
    734.2 KB · Views: 388
Hi Kiss

As you know, I'm only a novice .. .. haven't graduated to paper yet - still using chalk and a slate board :D

OK, well apart from the odd KISS the silence of the response has been deafening ! :)

Clearly not of interest so they will be in the skip as of midday tomorrow.. ..

Unless of course, you know differently :)

S

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back