Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

P-10 DISPLAY as Counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello sir,
In factory/production manufacturing unit of sprinkler there is need of Display with counter of actual and target with error/efficiency calculation i have BX5M1 series card.
It should count the irrigation sprinkling, with sensor it should detect and count it.
but the issue is how to connect it with card i mean micro controller , the card work on Led show 2014 software

Hello,

Here is the pic of Display from Google which display led are these i am not familar?
**broken link removed**

Ok... Lets start again...

You asked how to interface the LED display to a micro controller!!!! I haven't got a crystal ball.... Without the data sheet I cannot help you atall... I have no knowledge of the hardware or software.... Both of which are in the data sheet... Showing me random pictures doesn't help me at all!!

I think you are going to need a separate controller to monitor the production sensor and do the calculations and send to the screen controller.

I think you are going to need a separate controller to monitor the production sensor and do the calculations and send to the screen controller.
There is no need of Controller Screen
Actually, There will be keypad with target and actual will be counted by sensor using IR and difference on Seven segment number.

There is no need of Controller Screen
Actually, There will be keypad with target and actual will be counted by sensor using IR and difference on Seven segment number.
If all need need is the numbers on a 7 seg display, then are called Totalizer's.
Why are you talking about P-10 displays and drivers?

Do you mean like this?
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back