Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

oshonsoft 8085 stimulation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hi, i have downloaded 8085 oshonsoft, but how to write new program in it for stimulation please tell.

Please don't spam the forums with the same post. 248 posts later and you don't know that?

RTFM, seriously.

Last edited:
Hi, i have downloaded 8085 oshonsoft, but how to write new program in it for stimulation please tell.

hi,
You first decide if you are going to use the Oshonsoft Basic or Assembler to write your program code.
Run the Simulator IDE, select Tools from the Menu bar
Then Select Basic or Assembler from the drop menu.
Write your program in the Editor window that appears.
If you look in the Oshonsoft IDE folder you should find some sample programs to get you started.

RTFM, means 'Read The Flipping Manual'

Hi, Ericgibbs please give one example like addition of 4 bits no. for easy understanding this stimulator.

thanks.

Hi, Ericgibbs please give one example like addition of 4 bits no. for easy understanding this stimulator.

thanks.
hi, I dont use the 8051, look at this pdf from Oshonsoft.

Attachments

• 8085gettingstarted.pdf
    207.3 KB · Views: 576
Hi, i have copy the first program from above pdf in stimulator it shows error, unknown instructions.why??
there was no mistake in copy.

Change the word "ALL" to "ANY"
hi Bill.
I dont normally use 8053, but
I have just downloaded the Oshon 8053 demo IDE, it works thru the given example programs without any problems.

I am beginning to think Ritesh is not making ANY effort to work out problems for himself.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back