Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

One Wire Temperature sensor (DS1820) to PC interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike,

The use of 10F200 is brilliant but I have always sucked with ASM. I am sure what you posted will be impossible to implement under PICC since only very few retarted C programs will ever fint into that little PIC.

Would you happen to have a sample code for bit-banged serial routine that could possible work under 10F200? I only need the PIC to receive serial data so the snipet does not have to send. I knew it will be impossible to implement with C so I kinda gave up on those PICs until I saw your MAX ROM serach implementation.

Thanks
~Boyan

There are lots of examples of bitbanged RS232 on the web. If you can't find code for the 12 bit devices then use a 12F683 and any code written for the 16 series will work.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back