Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OEG SDT-S-109LMR what is it doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datenshi

Hi, im tinkering with an old subwoofer that came with a dvdset(Akai DV-3400SS), what i want to do is remove the amplifier and use it for another subwoofer, the problem is i believe it requires a b+ 10v power from a dvd to power on.
The small PCB that receives the 230v power cord has an OEG SDT-S-109LMR component on it(Power PCB Relay) which i suspect triggers on/off depending on whether that 10v line is present. I need someone to tell me if im right and if its possible to bypass this component to allow me to have it ON as soon as i plug in the powercord in the wall(without the dvd present)

I can't take pictures of the PCB's atm but if the need is there i can get some. Thanks

Here's a PDF i found on tyco electronics website.
https://www.tycoelectronics.com/commerce/DocumentDelivery/DDEController?Action=showdoc&DocId=Customer+Drawing%7F7-1419125-9%7FC%7Fpdf%7FEnglish%7FENG_CD_7-1419125-9_C.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back