Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NXP now changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not find a Weurth company. Wurth (with two dots above the "u") is German, Philips is Dutch. I worked for Philips in the sixties and never heard of Wurth until now.
Your right, I was writing from memory. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Würth

It is 9.8bn$ company and while owning 400 odd companies, 200+ of those still operate under their original names. They make literally everything electronic you can think of. I only know they own the capacitor side of philips, because I had reason to call them about something. they also ended up giving me some dev kits. Everything in the kits was by a company owned by them, the range and names of the brands was staggering. And yet few people know much about them as a company.

Even the website dosnt show a fraction of what they do, or who they own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back