Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
Lately (a few days or a week) schematics and little ones in thumbnails are not showing. I use Internet Explorer 11.
In this thread the first post is supposed to have a schematic but I do not see it and there is no link to a schematic:
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/question-gain-in-this-circuit.139407/#post-1160548
Later I complained then Eric posted the schematic which I see and can open normally but its thumbnail is blank.

Other threads show schematics (but show blank thumbnails) and I do not know what is different about this one and different about thumbnails.

Works ok here with Firefox.

Thanks, ElectroMaster.
It works like a charm.
Darn modern technology!

Now why is my text tiny?

EDIT: My text is tiny only when I type it now. But in my reply on the thread my text looks normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back