Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Nigel goodwin's tutorials in c 2012-01-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Rogers

User Extraordinaire
Forum Supporter
Most Helpful Member
Ian Rogers submitted a new article:

Nigel Goodwin's tutorials in C - I have decided to convert these tutorials into C. Mainly because there are hardware designs availab

I have decided to convert these tutorials into C. Mainly because there are hardware designs available.
The original designs and code are on Nigel's site..

Chip used in following tutorials "pic16f628a"
There is 9 tutorials in Lesson 1 (tutorial_1_C.zip)
There is 4 tutorials in Lesson 2 (tutorial_2_c.zip)
And 3 in lesson 3 (tutorial_3_c.zip)
Lesson 4 has only two (tutorial_4_C.zip)
Chip used in tutorial 6_7 is pic16f648a
Chip used...

Read more about this article...

Please submit tutorial5(IR remote control)as early as possible..Eagerly waiting for it.Thanks in advance...

Very good for 628. Tutorials for newest PICs and Hi-Tech are lot in the internet. Hi-Tech is goooood!

Great stuff! Thanks a bunch..

For the record, if someone is looking for "pic.h", it's NOT in the Microchip directory.

It's in :

HI-TECH Software\PICC\9.81\include\

Ask me how I know :) (Error 192, anyone ?)

And also make sure you chose the right compiler: HI-TECH ANSI C Compiler (The executable is in "HI-TECH Software\PICC\9.81\bin\picc.exe"

I'll be trying the other ones, thanks a lot.

can anyone give me c code to display "hello world" on lcd from pic16f84a?my lcd is displaytech 202b.

regards
hassan khan!!!!

This is a great effort, Once upon the time, this idea came to me to convert NG tutorials into MIKRO C, but gone with the wind.

Now you made my life much esier, It is only adabting the same code into my MIKRO C. Thank you

NOTE:
it deserve to be sticky at least in Microcontroller forum, isn't it ?

can anyone give me c code to display "hello world" on lcd from pic16f84a?my lcd is displaytech 202b.

regards
hassan khan!!!!

hassan khan, you would be better off starting your own thread with this question, rather than hijacking one that is already here. It's not very polite to take over someone else's.

Regards

wow!!! congrats to both nigel and ian! and a big thank you on behalf of myself and other noobs!! thats alot of work there gents and much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back