Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nice little component tester kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a TL866 universal programmer and just bought 3 8-Bit MCU ATmega328P-PU DIP28 Microcontroller IC and 3 rotary encoders from Banggood.

I plan to remove the chip installed in the transistor tester and use one of the new chips with 1.11 or 1.17 software version.

I may ask for help :)

For the programmer TL866 is described setting fuses on the Web, there is a direct link to this setting programmer with ATMEGA328 and x-tal 8MHz

Pre compiled .hex & .eep
http://www.avrtester.tode.cz/index.php?p=firmware

A to bottom section firmware is setting fuses for each MCU and URL links are mentioned images from awrdudess and MiniPro (for TL866)

Attachments

• minipro_fuse_ATmega328_ext_krystal.JPG
    minipro_fuse_ATmega328_ext_krystal.JPG
    258.4 KB · Views: 637
  • minipro_fuse_ATmega168_int_rc.JPG
    minipro_fuse_ATmega168_int_rc.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Thanks, Milhaus. This will be useful when I get back to this project. (If I do)

1.17 still seems to be the latest update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back