Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Newbie] Searching for PGM (Fader Start) Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked12

Hello,

I've been searching on internet now for a while for schematics of a PGM fader start switch of the Denon DN-X 100 and the Technics SL-DZ1200. Both have same cables for the fader start, but different signals I think.

When I pull out the fader start cable out of the technics cd player, and put it back in, it begins to play, so it understands the signal which the Denon mixer sends out.

So where I am looking for is a way to connect the connectors on the cable differently, so it would work, but I don't have any schematics of them. I am a n0ob in things such as this, so before opening the cd player and mixer, i would like to get good advice of proffesional / advanced people :)

Thanks,
Wicked12 ~ Joost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back