Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to OOPic, needed to know about headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1608

I would like to know how to hook up the I/O lines to the breadboard. I have seen some pictures where they used a header and other pix used single wire. I used shorting jumpers and solid wire to hook it the first time, but it dosen't work to well.

My question is what type of header and where can I get one? Is there enough room to put 2- 1x20 headers on or multipule headers on? Do the pin sockets align with the breadboard holes? Last question is when you hook up single wires what type of conectors shuold I get?

I know this seems simple enough, but it is driving me crazy. Even though I have the OOPic book by Dennis Clark and I have done Web searches I can't seem to find the answers.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back