Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New stuff happening on the Forum header

Status
Not open for further replies.
And again- I am being unable to browse the new version of ETO from UC browser (Java cell phone). Some posts and a box where we write a post has been hidden. Operamini is fine. I don't know how serious thing it is.

Regards

I thought I noticed something different....

Looking good EM!

A few days ago, i tried to post from my phone (Opera mini) and got an error like "Only Post operations are permitted" when I tried to post a response. I have no idea if it works now.

Hi,

How to go to a thread I've started ?

Thanks

Hi,

How to go to a thread I've started ?

Thanks

Hover over your name in the top right of your screen and in the popup select "your content". This will show you all your posts and threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back