Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
I notice that 3v0 is now in bold in the user list, does this indicate promotion to a moderator? If so, I think this is an excellent choice. Edit, and now he's disappeared.

Mike.

Yes, I have also been promoted to Moderator, due to the Competition, I will now be able to easily moderate the competiton forum.

I will make all your lives miserable buwhahahah!

Joking I will be a responsible moderator and hope to make everybody happier :)

You don't need to be an adult to be a moderator??
Maybe we should make the 12 years old little kid a moderator too.

Lol im not 12 so go eat some pie (random at best).

(sorry audioguru you LOSE :p)

Last edited:
Krumlink, I was talking about David who is 12 years young.
He works in a computer store. He has a gun. He saved $.27 and wants to know what to buy or get for free.

Uh, ok? I dont know what you tried to tell me lol. :confused:

I believe 3v0 will be doing a little downtime maybe after school is out it's finals week hear. I'm just begging to gear up we have to move conference rooms for our new library.

geez I was just making an excuse for you an booom. There you are.

I think your part geni.......... well suited for the contest !

Last edited:
killivolt said:
I believe 3v0 will be doing a little downtime maybe after school is out it's finals week hear. I'm just begging to gear up we have to move conference rooms for our new library.

We still have a few weeks to go. The last few weeks are difficult because students are seldom in the classroom. Various contests, track, golf, EOI (state mandated) testing and whatever.

There are more things I want to do this summer then I will have time for.

Moderators please answer me I didn't get a reply to my last post in the {Can WE "The Electro-tech-online" make a compation” thread.}

No one didn’t look my post & again & again I’m asking about that.

What are the rules & regulations of the competition?
Ex: can outsiders participate (out of UK & US)? Last date? What project? Can we put our own project? Are there 2nd, 3rd prizes?

Without knowing those how can we participate?

Gayan Soyza said:
Moderators please answer me I didn't get a reply to my last post in the {Can WE "The Electro-tech-online" make a compation” thread.}

No one didn’t look my post & again & again I’m asking about that.

What are the rules & regulations of the competition?
Depends on the competition being made (one in the works now)

Ex: can outsiders participate (out of UK & US)?
Yes
Last date?
Working on it

What project?
Working on it

Can we put our own project?
Maybe in the future?

Are there 2nd, 3rd prizes?
Yes

Without knowing those how can we participate?

That should answer everything. Expect something perhaps this week?

audioguru said:
Krumlink, I was talking about David who is 12 years young.
He works in a computer store. He has a gun. He saved $.27 and wants to know what to buy or get for free.

Give us a break.!

You are the one that keeps harping on about this is supposed to be a technical forum, not an outlet for your personal hangups.:(

RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!

Joking I don't see it ever a problem :)

Attachments

• cart.jpg
    cart.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back