Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to control dc motor through microcontroller,need idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koushal

I am an electronics student, and designing a dc motor which controlls a transformer output voltage. I need to give variable output voltage at the end and need to control continously...
Please if you have any idea of it give...

could you give a little more detail.

i mean, are you wanting a variable output voltage off the transformer. Or and you wanting the transformers output voltage to vary and controll the speed of the motor?

He is talking about Servo-Stabilized Transformer. Normal series DC motor or stepper motor (easiest to control) can be put to work for this. Better use stepper motor because of its large number of advantages over normal DC motor. The uC interface circuits and sample code ae available on net. Try "Microcontroller Stepper" in google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back