Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need PIC16F84A Cool Project

On who do your most project ideas depend on?

• Self

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend

• Teacher - School

• Online Search (Somebody else's idea revisited)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like VB :x But let's face it: my project needs a serious boost... I dunno :roll: maybe i'll VB-it in the end (I just don't think so right now :wink: )

I'm Happy :D ... My post is 'popular'....
But I'm sad :cry: ... I need faster help guys!!!
Still need 2 know:
- what 2 have as LCD screen (I opened a post for that...)
- routines to make the LCD work
- my input should b a keypad... how would I connect it???

Weird... Nobody chose that their teachers help in projects ideas... That's maybe everyone has begun his successful (I hope) career, or maybe where I come from, teachers r more 'helpful', if ya know warra mean :wink: ...

Man, it s time to choose one of the projects..........
When u choose, inform us to help ;)
I usually just help in the weekend hehhehhe so hurry up :roll:

How about an wierles wether station that display data as an graph on an graphical LCD

On one end you have temperature,humindity,air preshure... sends it over an RF link and on the other side it displays it an an graphical LCD.And an serial conecton on a PC on wich the data can be transferd.

The only problem is storing the data on the device 8 512Kbit I2C EEPROMs wod provide loging for 28h is it logs in 3 8bit mesurments evry 10 minutes.
Meaby using an SD memory card and 64MB (wod work for 2 weaks wen loging 3 8bit mesuments evry minute)

i think Agent needs a small project that suits 1 credit course...
"Someone Electro" ur idea is very nice but they usually work on such designs in their senior year :oops:

No, I didn't mean hard, I meant: my LCD is gonna b (most probably) 2 x 16 characters... No room for a pong game :roll: ... Sorry :wink: :wink:

I thogt you wod use an graphic LCD.Jea an pong game is out on an char LCD (these are only good for displaying text)

You cod make an wierles temometer that has an PIC whith an temperature sensor and an RF module on the other side you have an LCD that displayis only the curent outside and curent inside temperature (the reciver itself has too has an temperature sensor for the inside temp.)

Shodnt be hard 2 18-pin PICs,2 I2C temperature sensors,1 RF TX/RX pair,1 small char LCD.

You can order samples for microchip (you can get the PIC and the I2C temperature sensors this way)

If u r interested in "games" projects, I advise u to visit Rickard's page, he has worked on many projects...just follow this link:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back