Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with Headsets Creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganLedbetter

Hello every one upon this site I've came to you all for help. I need a list of every thing used to make a headset. Also a Schematics of the breadboard setup for this headset, it needs to be cheap. So I don't have to spend like a $100 just to buy some mic that will most likely break so if you guys could help I would be most grateful!!

What kind of headset?
What line-level/impedance to drive the phones?
Mono/Stereo?
What kind of mic?
What is the required mic input level?
Impedance?
etc, etc?

The Dollar Store sells a few things with a headset. One is an FM radio that comes with a headset and battery cells. The total cost is only $1.00. It sounds awful and its performance is terrible but you get what you pay for (cheap).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back