Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help building a mp3 player with push button volume control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using program audacity, it has an option to convert stereo to mono, but when i play stereo mp3 file an my mp3 player/amplifier that i have build it is also working fine.

question about battery that i forgot: do i must this battery always store to stand normally, or can i flip it to lie on the side and stay like that always and when charging also ?

Your big, heavy and old fashioned lead-acid battery is sealed and says "unspillable" so it can lie on its side if you want.

Hello again, everything works fine, but i have a question about this mp3 module: mp3-tf-16p
in the datasheet i see it has a play mode to play from microSD card and from Flash, but i don't understand does the flash mean a Flash memory USB stick or does this player have integrated memory ?

It is difficult to read Chinglish. I think the MCU that controls it has the memory in it.

The Chinese datasheet does not say anything about the USB pins and does not show them being used for anything.

I have soldered on a USB stick on the 2 USB pins from mp3 module, and give the same power that is mp3 module using to USB stick (4V) and it works, it reads songs from USB stick, BUT not every usb stick works, only one SANDISK 8gb works and a USB microSD card reader with a card also works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back