Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Cheap Xilinx Dev Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchy143

Hi All,

I'm out of my 30 day trial from xilinx and have been using the Spartan 3AN dev board so far in my journey to learn FPGA's. I can't get any free versions of xilinx's tools to learn this stuff so I'm going to need to buy another dev board so I can get the appropriate licenses to use the tools.

I'd like to get a dev board which is good for microblaze and has licenses for all the latest tools Xilinx's provides(ISE, EDK, SDK, etc) I"m broke and looking on their website they are pretty expensive. Does anyone know a site which has some cheap?

Thanks

-mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back