1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice: Mirror device

Discussion in 'IoT - Internet of Things' started by JungleKing, Feb 26, 2017.

1. JungleKing

JungleKing New Member

Hi all,

I'm here to find an app to mirror my mobile or laptop screen to multiple devices at a time. I'm planning to give a talk in an event that is going to held at my college. Recently I read a blog (http://freemanav-ca.com/rock-second-screen-roll/) that says about sharing the screen with a huge audience. I'm looking for such an app or software that will be useful for me. Does anyone know any apps like this? Need some ideas about how to present using these type of software. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

2. cowboybob

cowboybob Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

Welcome to ETO, JK!

I know nothing about this app, but the description seems to apply at your request/need...

3. Little Ghostman

Little Ghostman Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

Team player allows you to monitor a number of screens all at the same time. I am pretty sure you can reverse it so multiple screens can see a single one. I havnt used it for ages though