Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a "Top" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_2545

Super Moderator
I read a lot of threads/posts and find myself scrolling down at a nice pace while reading, but then its a point and drag/scroll up routine after each page.

I have seen one lone "top" button at the bottom of the pages, but think it would be really convenient to put one closer to the last post, don't you think?

Mike, learn to use 'tabs' in your browser, it likley supports them. You can leave one 'tab' open to the main page and open every thread in it's own seperate tab. when you're done you just close it.

That's even more clicking than the way I currently do it. I just think a 'top' button on the Bookmarks bar would be a nice addition.

In most browsers that's what the Home key on the keyboard does.

Torben

But I heard one can never go home?

Lefty

I think the quote is "you can't go home again". Which makes sense, because pressing Home has an effect, but pressing it again of course has no effect.

Torben

SO thats what those other buttons are for!
I was always told to never push a button that I did not understand the purpose for. :D
(80% of my keyboard never gets used!) :p

Last edited:
The 'top' button, 'home' button or the one that gives money every time you press it?

SO thats what those other buttons are for!
I was always told to never push a button that I did not understand the purpose for. :D
(80% of my keyboard never gets used!) :p

Arthur: I wonder what would happen if I pressed this button.
Ford: I wouldn't.
Arthur: Oh!
Ford: What happened?
Arthur: A sign lit up saying "Please do not press this button again".

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back