Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a Good and easy project of Cotrol !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravityforu

Well i am a final year student of Electronic Engineering ... I need a good and impressive Final Yyear Project Idea or projects which on my liking may use controlling of objects using Mircoprocessor and Microcontroller .... but other mircoprocesssor and microcontroller projects can be suggested to me .
So , any knows any good project which of electronics or mircoprocessor or microcontroller.... plz inform me as soon as possible of ay electronics ssites u know related to my question...............

i will be very thankful..................

why don't you try a drive to vhs or video-s to fit in a computer bay, and to be read by a specific microcontroller, so it can pass a video tape right to the computer? :wink:
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back