Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nedd help in lift controller using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh786

I AM LOOKING FOR HELP IN MY PROJECT
WHICH IS MAKING OF LIFT CONTROLLER USING MICRO CONTROLLER 8051 FOR 3 OR 4 FLOORS
I NEED IDEA FOR THIS AND ALSO A RELEVANT CIRCUIT DIAGRAM PLZ IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA LET ME KNE
THANKS FOR UR HELP
MY EMAIL IS
mastermind921@gmail.com

Is this a homework or student project?
Is this a real working lift or just a model?
What displays, buzzers, inputs etc do you plan to use?
What are the lift motor power requirements?
What special safety requirements are there?
Is this for commercial or private use?

BTW, please don't type in CAPITALS. It is considered to be 'shouting', is difficult to read and is poor netiquette.

BTW, please don't type in CAPITALS. It is considered to be 'shouting', is difficult to read and is poor netiquette.
How rude!!:mad:

Sounds like an assinment to me.

But we have his email if we want to ask. LOL

Last edited:
Manual Door/Auto Door ?
With drive interface / Without drive interface ?
Full Collective / Down Collective ?

Ha Ha just showing off the jargon :).
Its amazing how optimistic people are,when it comes to designing things.

Thanks for ur reply !!!
sorry if u mind for capitals ....
this is my final year project and i have to design it using Micro Controller 8051 and i need to make a design for 3 floors
what actually need is
- Circuit Diagram for the model
- components values !!
and this is just a design and no motor just design and presented in PCB ...
so if u have any idea plz help me i m really stuck for this

Thanks

If this is your final year you should already have the necessary grounding to know which input and output devices will be required and understand the operation logic of the whole system. Start with an outline plan of the system. What ideas have you come up with so far? Which particular parts of the project are you having difficulty with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back