Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hi,

Anyone try the Nano yet?
PC board only about 0.7 x 1.7 inches yet has full 328P capabilities.

Yes.

I am currently using the NANO in two applications at my home

1 For controlling my evacuated water heater heating element timing control
2 For controlling my swimming pool solar panels Delta Temperature control

In both cases I'm using I2C for LCD display and Dallas DS1820 temperature probes. In the water heater application I also use the DS3231 real time clock chip, to make sure my time is always current, should the power fail, which happens quite frequently in ZA

I am currently working on RS485 I/O port expansion project but with work loads I'm not getting the project finished as yet :(

Hello there,

Oh ok, so i guess there are people here using them on a regular basis.
I just got my first Nano yesterday so i am going to do some tests. So far so good, but i am wondering if the Analog converter is as good as the PIC chips, which includes the implementation as well as the practical aspects. I am hoping one of the GND breakout pins on the board goes directly to the GND pin on the chip for analog purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back