Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my transistor burned out h1061 and need equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinalco

:D Hello I need to replace a transistor (H1061) but nobody has it, I went to radioshak, and nothing, and to my local electronic store and nothing, even a friend borrowed me his equivalent parts book, but this transistor doesn´t appear, do anybody know the equivalent number for this transistor???

H1061

thanz for your help!!!

I haven't found a cross reference for the H1061. I do know that the transistor is NPN 50V / 3Amp / 25Watt. Given this, you may be able to search for a suitable replacement which matches the same values.

I've looked at NTE, National Semiconductor, Digikey, Mouser and none of them list this as a current part, or cross reference a replacement.

There are some circuits with h1061 on Google.com. Just type in H1061 transistor. Maybe this can give you a lead. Sorry I can't help with more. Good luck!

Maybe you can try using 2SC1061.

**broken link removed**

1061 replacement

:D hi,

you can try SD313 if it is available. also 2N6124 or 2N6134. or TIPs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back