Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Prompted by a post made Jim, regarding my cold fusion device. I decided to give a run down on the status of current projects.

i gave up the cold fusion, it was so last year! But my Over unity bike is coming along great! It needs tweaking a bit as i will describe, but at least it works! You no longer have to use a battery, or any other paid for energy to make the light work! So truly free power, we had to ditch the single seat bike, we found the two 50KG (each) rodine/starship hybrid wound coils would buckle the normal bike frame.

We got around this by using RSJ's to build a two seat bike, we have called this the TANDOM arrangement. To properly test we could get meaningful energy we went for a 1W high power led. So now with two people and 11,000 calories each on board, you can peddle down hill for 3-4 mins and get the led to light! We are working on a even higher powered version, using a device we have called 'ROPE', and something we like to term a 'KNOT', we are going to link the TANDOM to a motor car!!

We calculate we can run for at least 2 miles on 14 Ltr of fuels and keep the Led alight! Really exciting developments in the world of over unity.
The other big breakthrough i have made, is a energy free hand warmer. The idea is fairly simple, the first prototype was a old wooden ruler. I sanded this dead flat and smooth and into a shape i like to call a 'STICK', the idea is to turn your hands palm up, then someone else raises the 'STICK' up high. In one precise arch like motion, the 'STICK' is then brought swiftly down unto the palms.

If you use enough force, your hands will be warm for around 30 mins, I have modified the process slightly. I found that the 'STICK' hurt somewhat, so i have included a bucket of ice in the kit. You keep your hands in the ice for approx 60 mins, then use the hand warmer! Again this machine does NOT use any electricity!

I think my proudest invention is my new super green fuel. This is a real break through in green free energy, basically you take 60 evergreen trees,strip all the bark off the trees. Then for every 2 trees worth of bark, you soak for 24 hours in 2 gallons of petrol. After 24 hours you distill off the petrol or let it evaporate, you should be left with a nice smelling liquid. At the moment i only have a working title for the fuel, currently i call it 'TWERPS' but this might change.

From roughly 10 trees you should only need 20 gallons of petrol, to produce 1/2 gallon of 'TWERPS'. This is enough to run a car for around 2 miles! It works really well, the engine needs a rebuild every 15 miles, but i dont see this as an issue. You can make orders of the new fuel from April (1st), i would encourage everyone to go green and buy it!!

A couple of pointers to others building over unity devices.

Dont be put off by those that say they dont work, as shown above it is perfectly possible to get them working without electric.

I found over unity stuff works best if you paint it black, also you must build it crossed legged. I think the cross legs help channel the 'CHI' into the device. My tests show that none crossed leg versions, just dont work as well!

Hi LG,
Nice to see you back on the forum. Your post gave me a good laugh. Sorry to hear about your exam results. I thought that you would get through them without any problems.

Les.

Hi LG,
Nice to see you back on the forum. Your post gave me a good laugh. Sorry to hear about your exam results. I thought that you would get through them without any problems.

Les.
So did i! Good job i bet each way on it though :D. I dont know what went wrong, i really studied hard before the exam. I knew the answers as i walked out the exam, i didnt think it would bother me so much. This time i will work hard upto the exam but try and be more relaxed. I am also not going to tell anyone when they are.

LG, there have been lots of amusing posts on ETO, but yours darn near made me wet myself! The brilliant/sad thing is that people who post "genuine" free energy ideas are just as amusing. I saw this one vid of someone spinning a coin on a desk and claiming it was free energy that could be tapped "if only we made one big enough" - I'm pretty sure it wasn't a spoof, but hey, maybe it was! Whenever I'm at a loss or need a laugh, I watch the over-unity vids on Youtube. Good on ya.

In some respects it is possible to get free energy, a couple of people where I live proved the concept last year. They had a cannabis farm and apparently used so much free energy, the judge gave them an extra 3 years for it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back