Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

musical greeting card

Status
Not open for further replies.
HiteshDR said:
thanks....

i want to know that how they are loading sound file in chip.??
They're made by the thousands so the song would be mask programmed (cheap) into the chip during manufacture. You can only change the song before the chip is made (read make a few thousand or pay $$$$ for a few) They sound pretty squeaky.

Your best bet is to use a sound recorder IC as previously pointed out, you can then record the sound and play it back. Other choice is to roll up your sleves and start writing some code to play music on the old 8051.

Last edited:
I ordered only two :)

Like blueroomelectronics already pointed out : it sound a little squeaky not pretty squeaky, like all musical greeting cards by the way :eek:

Pay attention that they have different types with different tunes in it... ...

Thank you so much Blueroomelectronics...

i think it would be better if i'll try for second option given by you.

thanks a lot again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back