Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

More infos about Roboticinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The robots I make are average and some have been dificult to beileve it is nothing that would shock a person that knew about robotics and circuit.
Mostly the only people that are amazed are the people that have no knowledge of robotics or anything of that sort and people that just love the way robots look.

I am not trying to say I am a guru of robotics because I am not. People however have said that but I don't take peoples words.

This is tending to degenerate into a slanging match!, which isn't what these forums are about!.

As such I'm locking this thread to prevent further posts.

'Roboticinfo' has a website listed in his details, no doubt as soon as he's got more details posted on his site, or pictures etc. he will let us know and we can all visit his site and see what he gets up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back