Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mongoose Mechatronic Chassis first production photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jameco's robot store sells the tamyia dual motor box thing.

**broken link removed**

Krumlink said:
How much would it cost? Looks like a amazing robot! You should go to the patent office and sell it to major retailers!
Wow thanks, not much to patent and very expensive. By default it's copywrite though.

I am trying to sell it to major retailers, as all my kits. Tough to get a foot in the door. The kit will have an MSRP of $149CDn (much like to Parallax BOEBOT)

There are many gearboxes from Tamiya, the one you've linked to is the Twin gearbox. (won't fit on the Mongoose) it is a nice gearbox and was going to be the one used in the original Mongoose.
Here's a drawing of the Tamiya Double Gearbox (Mongoose) The RED area is plastic that has to be filed away to make room for the opto sensors.
**broken link removed**
and the Twin Gearbox (will not fit the Mongoose)
**broken link removed**
PS if anyone wants me to post the .skp file for the Twin Geabox just ask. (I won't post the .skp files of my kits sorry)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back