Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile phone circuit explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknician

Hi,
i need a mobile phone circuit explained in general, is there any tutorial or book explaining that please help me

best regds
mushtaq

same problem

thanks for that but is it downloadable ? if not can you give me online thanks

best regds
teknician

If you already have a block diagram of the typical cell phone, then it might be useful to look at a photo of the circuit board to understand what ICs do which jobs. One way to find such photos is to search on keywords "cell phone tear down". Here is one typical link:

**broken link removed**

One way to find a block diagram of a cell phone is to find application notes from the suppliers of the major ICs inside them.

Here is an example:
**broken link removed**

Unfortunately, this are over-simplified. For example, in the above example, the RF transceiver is a single box when in fact it is a complex subsystem with many functions.

Here is another link of cellphone architecture from a software point of view:
**broken link removed**

Here are some more diagrams:

https://www.ti.com/sc/docs/psheets/diagrams/gsmhand.htm
**broken link removed**

search on these keywords:
GSM Handset block diagram
GSM mobile phone theory of operation
CDMA handset block diagram
UMTS mobile phone block diagram

etc.

thanks

Hi,

thanks for all your support i will research over these pages and will send my comments hope we can share more websites as well.

best regds
teknician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back