Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MISSED U GUYS SO MUCH FELT LIKE CRYING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys sorry for being online after such a long time but really i missed u people very much.Actually i was really busy in learning programming like C++
and maintaining my SAMP server and forum at <snip>
Within this time I had to visit many forums just for learnings sake and found many forums to be too abusive filled with bad mouthed coders, always thinkin of you people I decided to return to stay here as long as i can.

<MOD EDIT: Personal link deleted. tech master 117, do not post links to personal sites unless it is in your signature. Otherwise it qualifies as spam.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, tech.

There are some medications that will greatly alleviate those feelings. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back