Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Miracle Tube" produces more Energy than put in (Yes, another one...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that one too. They were simple quartz. Had something to do with Orgone (?) concentration. Was pretty amusing, they discusses 'Good' and 'Bad' Orgone, like it had thoughts and feelings...

Orgone Generators
Not the exact page I was remembering, but if I read through might find it there.

I have some Argon on my TIG welder. Wonder if that will work. :D

Nah, will see if Nigel will loan me his. I recall and UK news story with major winds a while back and a jet that almost crashed landing. The pilot was incredible. I think there is a thread somewhere on it.

Nigel must have been tweaking it in somewhere close by. :eek:

Last edited:
Heavy Jewish influence on that site. Idiots. The crystals should be placed in a Kabbalistic tree of Sefirot rather than a simple Mogen Dovid.

I made one years ago, never had a hurricane since.
Hey Nigel did you copy my great great grandfathers design?

He built one two! Its been around about 100 years plus sinse he built his and we have never had a hurricane either! ;)
I guess that proves it really does work! right? :confused:

reminds me of the "pyramid power" stuff..... sure. take a 100,000uf cap, charge it up to it's rated voltage, stick it under a pyramid and use it to run a radio or a motor indefinitely...... gee, it didn't work.... why? because you didn't have the pyramid aligned within 0.01 degree of true north....... but i paid $300.00 for this pyramid frame...... sorry, no refunds if the box has been opened........

God this reminds me of all the stupid "psychic energy" crap that stupid people buy:

**broken link removed**

Anybody up for a DDoS attack?

Last edited:
ok, i had to look at the "orgone" generator page..........

i don' think these people have ever read a real physics book, have they???????

that tall copper pipe thing isn't even any good for diverting a lightning strike (might work better for that if it were taller and had pointy things on top...)

oh, i get it now, copper pipe, water at the bottom, it's a huge bong...... now it all makes more sense......

sorry... i've met my share of people with all kinds of pseudo-scientific theories. usually it's a teenager who has figured out a fool proof way to beat the laws of thermodynamics and build a perpetual motion machine that works (my favorite is the dc motor with a huge capacitor and flywheel, and it works by storing the back EMF in the cap, and using that to sustain the power to the motor). sometimes it's an adult, who has been misled by people like the owner of that website. i just tell them the truth. snake oil comes in many forms, and invisible "orgone" seems to be an isotropic form of snake oil. other people will buy cryogenically treated rca cables for their stereo system at $500.00 each, and while the cables are made from better materials than the "dime-a-dozen" cables, they are still made from at best $20.00 worth of materials. when i compare them with real test equipment and find their LCR characteristics virtually identical, the owner of the fancy cables says "but they sound so much better, there must be something you can't measure". there is something i can't measure, and that is another persons perception.

another thing on that website that reminds me of the "special cables" is that it takes a few weeks for both the cables and the "orgone" thing to "burn in" and to then be working at peak efficiency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back