Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Miniature Loop Alarm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
ElectroMaster submitted a new article:

Miniature Loop Alarm - A few months ago, I decided to build a compact, yet effective alarm. My demands were:- simple const

A few months ago, I decided to build a compact, yet effective alarm. My demands were:- simple construction, reliable operation, very small power consumption, and, most of all, small size. I started with CMOS logic gates, but was soon forced to abandon the concept after a few unsuccessful (and far too complicated) attempts. Then I suddenly realized that a simple transistor switch might do the job and I was right.

As you can clearly see from the schematics, the circuit is utterly primitive...

Read more about this article...

Anyway you have the code for this alarm? I actually have to design and contract a 4 digit alarm clock using the PIC F690 and four 7-segment LED displays. With two speeds to timekeeping including an accurate mode and high speed mode for testing and demonstrating, use an interrupt driven time counting approach using one of the internal timers, "set clock" mode, "set alarm: mode, alarm on/off control, and battery powered. Anyway advice or direction for this type of issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back