Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microtest Pentascanner 350+ firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicdan

Hello all.

I have a request if anyone can help.

I have a Microtest Pentascanner 350+ with the injector. A few years ago, the scanner stopped finding the injector. I downloaded the the latest version of the upgrade flash software fromt the Fluke web site. When I tried to reflash the unit, I kept getting the message "cannot load flash image file". I emailed Fluke and was told that they would no longer support this device and would not help.

I have just found a couple more versions V4.12 and V 5.00, but I still get the same message. I can reflash the injector through the scanner without any problem, but the scanner just will not have it.

I wonder if an older version of the software would do the trick, but I cannot find any older versions on the web. The current version on the scanner is V.2.

I have tried also with a spare scanner and get the sme problem.

If anyone can help, I would be greatful, as I need to use it ASAP.

Thank you.

Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back