Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MicroChips Pickit2 Device File Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! Glad the community has pressured Microchip to keep up with the newer device .dat files. Seems to me they should have just come out with an ICD3 and left the Pickit 2 alone, oh well.

Am I the only on that can't open zip files on this board. They always open up as This file is invalid or corrupt, etc.

Last edited:
Am I the only on that can't open zip files on this board. They always open up as This file is invalid or corrupt, etc.

I get the same thing but didn't previously. I now have to save them to disk and open them with 7-zip. For some reason I can't associate zips with 7-zip.

Even files that I have zipped and uploaded give the same error!

Edit, I just noticed that when I save the file it is called PK2DeviceFile..zip Note the two periods.

Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back