Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mic PreAmplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
audioguru said:
Isn't it a microphone preamp? It doesn't have any voltage gain.
A microphone has an output of about 7mV peak, your circuit shows 200mV peak which is 29 times higher. A microphone might produce a peak voltage of 200mV inside a very loud drum or if you scream at it.

As I'm sure you know, you don't mix at microphone levels, you use microphone preamps to bring it up to line levels, and mix it then. Presumably the intention is to use the microphone preamps earlier in this thread to feed the mixer.

I am not connecting MICs directly to Summer.
I am doing some thing like this:
Mics-->Mic Preamplifier-->Summer.
I have already posted Mic preamplifier in this thread.

Thanks.

Just compare.

Which circuit will be the best for MIC PreAmp.

Circuit A
**broken link removed**

OR

Circuit B
**broken link removed**

Thanks.

The TL072 is too noisy to be a low level mic preamp. The BC559 transistor circuit has much less noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back