Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and any other holidays I've missed :) Best wishes for a happy New Year!!

Regards,
Der Strom

Merry Christmas

I have a hangover and the Kids will be here soon:)

merry christmas :)
hope have better world in next year.
Use math and take the average of the world because some places are horrible and many places are excellent.
If you live in a horrible place then simply move to an excellent place.

There is a weirdo immigrant in Canada who is on trial for killing his daughters and wife because they acted like normal Canadians (the girls were not allowed to have boyfriends, wear normal clothes and use makeup in his country and his wife was not allowed to be visible to other men).
Therefore his HONOUR(?) was bad in his country's community here. So he murdered them so that his HONOUR(?) in his community stays good. WEIRD!

I have a hangover and the Kids will be here soon:)

I remember the days when i would go out on Christmas eve, get **** faced and have a bloody good night, then spend Christmas day in bed with a sore head, and throwing up.....i'm a non drinker these days lol

Have a great day everyone and a happy christmas.

Neil.

I have a hangover and the kid got up at 6:30AM! Marry Christmas to ALL!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all, and have a Happy New Year too.

Now if could just catch that little mouse that was stirring last night...wasnt supposed to be anything stirring last night...well so much for old Christmas Tails :)

The best way to avoid a hangover is simply to stay drunk. Just think, for people who don't drink (no offense Neil) when they wake up in the morning it's the best they will feel all day. :)

That was humor and not to be taken seriously of course.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back