Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sceadwian said:
Peace and love folks; peace and love.
Simmer down now!

We decided on a standing prime rib roast this year. I plan a slow cook outside with just a little apple wood for flavor. That's it, that is my part and she does the rest. Prawns and seafood are part of the Christmas Eve fare, I still maintain that Italian in me. :)

Ron

Slow cooking standing prime rib requires at least a six-pak. Put the cheap beer in the glaze, and save the good stuff to help pass the time.

Not sure what I"m having yet, but I know it'll be good :) ( Either my G/F will want me to smoke something, or else she'll make dinner while I lie on the sofa and watch football )

Deleted Offensive Remarks

MODERATION:E

WARNING: Do NOT remove/edit any text posted by Moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas people, or happy whatever holidays you might have (even if you just enjoy the idea that a new year is about to start). :)

And if nobody buys you the cool present you wanted well then just treat yourself...

Santa is too fat to fit down some chimneys these days, so if you have a modern house with a smaller chimney you can look forward to a visit from Santa's nice new helper;

**broken link removed**

I'm up for the helper anytime lolz!.... and rightly said Mr RB, fun times are just fun times..it doesn't matter which holdiay you belive in... its about sharing and spreading joy...:)

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

eto1.gif

Last edited:
You get on with yer family DerStrom8 and maybe they will teach you a sense of humour over time -Must be German I suppose -Heil DerStrom

There was no humor in what you said, and I'm sure everyone here will agree. But please, let's try to drop that now. This thread is for wishing everyone a merry Christmas, and that is exactly what I'll do. Happy holidays, everyone! :)

Humor is funny. That was obnoxious. I do wish the site management would bad trolls.

The offender went from lots of green to lots of red very quickly (rep wise).

Anyways, me being superstitious and all, I will wait till just before Christmas before I wish all here the very best Christmas ever. You folks are the very best on the Net. Bar none.

Cheers,
TV Tech

Merry X-mas

Have a Merry Christmas and a great festive holiday break.

Greetings from the Southern part of the world,

Aotearoa, New Zealand

People who post offensive remarks to me are like pesky flies, they get squirted with espray (ignore button).

Neil.

Last edited:
[Mod Edit: Please keep it positive]

Ok btw do you add 100 bad points each time you censure a post ?
I notice mine went from -396 or so to -496
Does this minus stuff have a cut off ?

Last edited:
:pMerry Christmas, happy holidays, and a bah humbug to everyone who needs one just the same. :p

(I had to watch one of the 'A Christmas Carol' based movies with the wife so that she would know what Bah Humbug meant. Apparently it does not translate to Turkish.) :confused:

Here is a present for Tytower too. :rolleyes:

lump-of-coal.jpg

Now you people can stop singing and get off my lawn before get the hose out!
(And come inside for hot cider and cookies with me and the wife. She is making me play nice now. ) :mad:

Bah humbug anyway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
merry christmas :)
hope have better world in next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back