Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mark Forum as Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Account menu works fine for me (this time!) but the Forum Tools drop-down menu now opens when I mouse-over and then closes as I mouse-over the options.

The 'mark as read' is now working again..

FYI

The Marks Posts As Read option has stopped auto-refreshing again and unless I refresh the page manually, the posts are still unread on my next visit.

Also, the forum index page is playing up again. The ad column on the right was hidden by use of the hide tab but it's since re-enabled itself and clicking the tab merely scrolls the page down a few lines.

I'm getting the same behavior on both the auto-refresh and the right side bar. Although the auto-refresh was never working for me. The side-bar just acts up all the time, and won't keep itself closed. It's also very annoying that every time you hit the main page it is open by default, and only disappears once the page is fully loaded. If there is anything that interrupts the page from loading, then it stays open and does not respond to any clicks.

It's just a minor inconvenience, as it does actually mark them as read. But thanks for the update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back