Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Make Ohm's Law FAQ available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some input and comments on your paper from a writing standpoint and not a technical one. Would you like for me to PM you with my feedback? I do like how you took a friendly make it fun tone of writing. Is there any way for you to post your actual text in the article as opposed to a document? I guess you are worried about keeping a format or something. :)

Last edited:
I'm not that smart about "documents". I used Open Office. Did I post the .doc or the .odt? Can you open it now that you know that?

I'm sure I did unprofessional things with the spacing, and maybe even bad grammar. I was on a roll and I usually get compliments when I write what's on my mind.

Here's a neat story. When I was in college, I got A's on every term paper I wrote...until I took the required English course. After I was taught how to do it properly, I never received better than a C. Thank Dog for modern education!

Aside from your title, I do not see anything posted. There is a not published message. It was there as a doc before but now there is nothing? Not sure what happened?

Last edited:
I think that's this is because this is the original thread, not the article where the documents are posted. A link to the article as it exits might help.

I want to thank you, especially the moderators and administrators, for a few months of experience participating in a public forum. It was my first. I made beginner's mistakes. I got adjusted to the fact that there is a never ending supply of people that don't know series from parallel. I tried my hand at publishing a few thoughts. I met the Jerry Springer crowd and the Jeff Foxworthy contestants. I learned about 50 new things and downloaded a hundred new spec sheets. I shall now scramble my password and ride into the sunset. It's been quite an experience!

Oooooookay.
Cheer mate =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back