Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magic: The Mini-magic Switchboard should I make it a kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm french and my english is very bas but, i will felicite you for the switchboard than you realise.
Can you help me please for to build my switch bord ?

Can you send me the list of composant and can you resume the schematic and code for PIC16F88

Best regards.

Hello- I am Voltar, thank you for your comments, regarding the clear magic switchbox. I will just add the following, the spectator can choose any colour lamp or switchcap and the magic will still work. This took five years to move into a production model, from the prototype on you tube. Obviously I cannot as a magician reveal the secret, but some of you are getting close. If you think you know the answer, watch the video at the point just before the batteries are removed, which will hopefully undo most of the theories!? There are NO preset sequences, and nothing resets after time, during the trick. There is no time limit to make any moves.

Hello, I am French and I wish to make the magic switchboard can you tell me if the .hex file which you put on-line on the subject works well?
Or have you another file which works with one 16f628a?
Thank you very much for your answer and excuse I for the disturbance
SwitchBoardGameSense.zip

Hello I am in France and I would want to build magic switchboard can use me I look for the principal plan as well as for the file " " .HEX " thank you for your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back