Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Macros for the DuinoMite in Sprint Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

G'day Guy's,
Well as the Arduino pinout on boards are weird spacing I just made up a temple and saved it as a macros so when I want to design a new shield board I won't have to manually go thru the pain of the spacing again.

View attachment Duinomite Pinout.zip I zipped up the macos just to make it sure it would attach.

Now here is a picture of it with the pin numbers matching the DuinoMite board

Duinomite Pinout.PNG

Regards Bryan

Hi Ian,
The Maximite and Duinomite use either a pic32mx695F512 or a pic32mx795F512 so I'm not real sure if a PIC32MX320F128 will be up for the task. The UBW32 bit wacker board has been ported over and one can use the 50 in/outs in MMbasic too. To date I haven't seen any one port the code over to a Uno32.

Regards Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back