Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mach 6 Railgun, "Believe me, It's huge , really big , amazing and clean, really clean"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Stewart

Most Helpful Member
https://www.militaryaerospace.com/articles/2017/01/shipboard-power-electromagnetic-railgun.html

headerimage.scale.large[1].jpg

<snip - political comment removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Meah, nothing more than an over priced spud gun!

They spent all the money on the spuds!

Plus its how you know they have 'real' engineers, everything is functional and looks like **** :D

They havnt even bothered putting night rider leds along the barrel, first thing I would have done!

What does cleanliness have to do with anything?o_O

Time spent cleaning is time wasted on something other than making the device bigger, better, cheaper, more reliable and so forth.

To me whenever cleanliness and appearance are the selling points it because the seller is trying to detract attention the fact the functionality of the device is not as good as it could or should be. :(

Yeah just what we need more guns and machines of death. Toys for the boys and more money wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back