1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

LTspice XVII

Discussion in 'Circuit Simulation & PCB Design' started by Mikebits, Sep 2, 2016.

1. GromTag

GromTag Member

Looks a quick fix? All ready an update append on Dec 8th 16. ? I might just be looking into something that's not quite accurate.

2. GromTag

GromTag Member

Update: This version seems stable, multiple start and stop during simulations, downsize and resize of window during sim run, and small to large circuit types run including frequency ranges and basic switching for tuned schematics TTL.
    As for Spice statements for other function operations (.op Commands) unknown for their stability as I mostly use model and value statements only. SW, behavioral Schmitt triggers, Vhigh= Vlow, ect.

3. GromTag

GromTag Member

Well after some time and models ran, the program is back to the occasional schematic capture crash, even the run as and compatibility selects, run in Vista compat gave the better stability. Overall there should be no real need to run in any compatibility whatsoever for a program such as this to run properly.

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. Peter Hardcastle

Peter Hardcastle New Member

It crashes for me too - when the simulation results file opens (Windows 7). Running it XP compatibility mode fixed it. Weird . . .