Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice simulation distortion function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, This software now creating problem as when, i starts my computer it window come automatically in front why??
Pls. help..!!

Read the help files.
Look at this image.

Attachments

• AAesp01.gif
    AAesp01.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 423
here is the image, i don't find that option in my software.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 19 15.07.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 19 15.07.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 379
This is my ckt. Pls. tell if i connect output of AND gates directly (i.e. +ve supply) will effect any performance of ic??

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 640
hi,
You should not connect active gate outputs to another active gate output.

I want to make Running led message, for this i have made 4017 to run in X & y direction and output is taken from AND gates.
I
have one option to but diode in output of gate but, the ckt. will be more bulky, that's why i was asking for help..!!

We don't reply because you are awake on the other side of the world when we as sleeping.

Your horrible circuit has the outputs of many gates SHORTED TOGETHER which is wrong.

You need to learn about the basics of electronics to make a circuit that works properly.

Here is my new ckt. pls check why the output waveform when connected to diode is irregular??

And pls give 7447 IC for LT Spice.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 30 16.41.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 30 16.41.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 604
  • ScreenHunter_04 Dec. 30 16.42.jpg
    ScreenHunter_04 Dec. 30 16.42.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 362
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 398
  • ScreenHunter_05 Dec. 30 16.42.jpg
    ScreenHunter_05 Dec. 30 16.42.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 370
Ritesh, please stop wasting our time and instead ask your teacher about electronics.

1) In the first picture you show some CD4081 AND gates driving diodes that might be LEDs. But the CD4081 is ordinary Cmos with an output current that is too low to drive LEDs unless its supply voltage is high. With a 5V supply then its typical output current into a 3.5V blue LED is only 2.5mA which is dim.
2) In the second picture you show four waveforms without saying where they come from or what they are supposed to do.
3) In the third picture you show a bunch of waveforms without saying where they come from or what they are supposed to do. Then you show a schematic with a very old 7447 TTL IC driving the cathodes of many diodes or LEDs.
4) In the fourth picture you show the same things as in the third picture.
5) In your fifth picture the waveforms are not explained and the parts are not connected together.

The SN7447 was invented long before simulation software. It is simply a BCD to 7-segment decoder with a small amount of logic. Its datasheet tells you exactly what it does so you don't need to simulate it.

Again, your English is horrible.
Why are you using so many parts to make a simple 7-segment counter? There still might be a single IC available to do the entire circuit.

You need to learn about the old-fashioned TTL-logic SN7447 IC because it won't do anything in your circuit.
The inputs of old TTL logic must be driven low with up to 1.6mA. Your diodes will not drive the inputs low so the inputs will always be high.

If you remove the diodes then the Cmos AND-gate ICs with their minimum output low current of only 0.51mA are not powerful enough to drive the inputs on the old TTL SN7447 IC.

I don't know what you want the circuit to do but maybe it will work if you use all Cmos ICs.
The CD4026 and CD4033 are divide by 10 counters with 7-segment outputs. They are Cmos so the supply voltage can be increased to 12V for enough output current to drive an LED display. A CD4511 is a BCD-input latch and 7-segment driver with a nice high output current to drive an LED display brightly.

Why are you using so many parts to make a simple 7-segment counter? There still might be a single IC available to do the entire circuit.

It's not a counter, this is ckt. for Running led Message as many people use Micro-controller for this. i have used basic IC for working.

How to measure phase angle in phase shift oscillator( in RC N/w).

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03 Jan. 02 14.53.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Jan. 02 14.53.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 435
I wish you would draw schematics in LT Spice neatly with the parts spread apart so that they and their designations are not all jammed together. I spread out your schematic.

Your schematic has wrong values which makes it very difficult to calculate the frequency and amount of phase-shift for each RC network.
The parallel combination of R3, R4 and the input resistance of the transistor should be the same value as R5 or R6. Then since the transistor has a phase-shift of 180 degrees then each RC has a phase-shift of (180 degrees divided by 3=) 60 degrees.

Attachments

• phase-shift oscillator6.PNG
    phase-shift oscillator6.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 496
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back